Club Events Forum Section?

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Club Events Forum Section?

Postby DRIVEN1 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 am

I am fairly new to this forum and have a few posts and a LOT of views. I stumbled into the Club Event section after I met many people at the Pavilions. I tried to post and ask questions but it won't let me. Do you have to pay some sort of membership fee first? How do you learn about the Club Events to see if you want to join?

I see a lot of you talking about the Vegas run in March. I was curious about the event in general and what takes place? I also saw several people not wanting to go due to the organizers? Just looking for some info please.

I also wanted to saw your Mini 2 Mini event at the end of January looked like it was a fun run. Have to keep an eye out for those type of runs.
2003 Mini Cooper S
British Racing Green
DRIVEN1

Re: Club Events Forum Section?

Postby 66Cooper » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Yes, you must be a member of the club to participate in club events. You must also be a member to participate in planning or commenting on club events. That would explain why you are unable to post in some areas, and in fact there are areas that you can't see at all unless you join the club.

When you got your VIP Code you should have been directed to check out this page: http://www.dynamicminicollective.org/join.html There you will find the information you need to join the club, club rules, bylaws, etc. You will see there that prospective members are welcome to attend one event, that will give you a chance to meet us and see if the DMC is your kind of club.
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby OPC » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

The Vegas run (A Mini Vacation In Vegas) is a national event and is open to all MINI owners regardless of club affiliation. You can find more info here: AMVIV

It takes place March 25-28 and is hosted by the Sin City Mini Club. It's usually a great time. Check it out.
Jos
OPC

Postby danjmcs » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:43 pm

OPC wrote:The Vegas run (A Mini Vacation In Vegas) is a national event and is open to all MINI owners regardless of club affiliation. You can find more info here: AMVIV
It takes place March 25-28 and is hosted by the Sin City Mini Club. It's usually a great time. Check it out.

Yep! Definitely one not to miss if you can make it and especially if you've never been.
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Return to General Board