MM - AMWIG- A MiNi Weekend in Gallup May 25-28

Discuss upcoming and old DMC events

MM - AMWIG- A MiNi Weekend in Gallup May 25-28

Postby AKA IAN » Sun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Final details have been sent to all attendees. If you plan on attending and haven't RSVP'd yet let the MADMEN co-chairs Barney or Marsha know so we can forward the info.
AKA IAN
DMC Co-Chair
DMC Co-Chair

Postby AKA IAN » Tue May 29, 2012 5:21 am

1000 miles of motoring madness for Memorial Day weekend- AMWIG (A MiNi Weekend In Gallup) was fantastic fun. A night in Show Low, wicked winds up to 60 mph while touring the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, a night in Gallup, the Navajo Code Talkers Memorial in Window Rock, pictures with my new biker friends and my MINI co-conspirators at the Four Corners Monument, a night in Holbrook, pictures with my new Norwegian biker buddies in Winslow while "Standin on the Corner". Road trip budget motels with shower heads that got me clean from the neck down, dinners at local restaurants on historic Route 66 and shopping in trading posts. Yippeee Skippeee this was a great time with my MINI Motoring "family". AMWIO- here we come!
AKA IAN
DMC Co-Chair
DMC Co-Chair

Postby AKA IAN » Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 am

1000 miles of motoring madness for Memorial Day weekend- AMWIG (A MiNi Weekend In Gallup) was fantastic fun. A night in Show Low, wicked winds up to 60 mph while touring the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, a night in Gallup, the Navajo Code Talkers Memorial in Window Rock, pictures with my new biker friends and my MINI co-conspirators at the Four Corners Monument, a night in Holbrook, pictures with my new Norwegian biker buddies in Winslow while "Standin on the Corner". Road trip budget motels with shower heads that got me clean from the neck down, dinners at local restaurants on historic Route 66 and shopping in trading posts. Yippeee Skippeee this was a great time with my MINI Motoring "family". AMWIO- here we come!
AKA IAN
DMC Co-Chair
DMC Co-Chair

Return to Club Events