DRP - Crafts and Craft Beer night - The HUB - June 27th

Discuss upcoming and old DMC events

DRP - Crafts and Craft Beer night - The HUB - June 27th

Postby azdavis » Thu May 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Join the DRP June 27th for a Crafts and Craft Beer Night at

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have secured 2 Gift Cards for The Hub to give away to the winners of the Crafting Contest - You have to RSVP to a craft kit and to be eligible for the prizes! - Trust me, you will be able to "Craft" :)

{and an active member to be eligible}

What is Crafts and Craft Beers you might ask?
Well, let me tell you! First... the obvious one, Craft Beers...
The Hub in Mesa has 25 different beers (Some of course being Craft Beer) on Tap!
So, along with great food you will be able to enjoy a great Craft Beer* (Make sure to bring a designated driver)

Did I mention that Wednesdays they also have in place their "Wings and Beer" specials which are .39 cent wings and $3 Craft Beers! Why are we not there every Wednesday!

NOW... The Crafts portion of the event!

All those who come out for the event will be given a Craft Kit (contents are a secret) and during the night, you will assemble your "Craft" however you see fit with the supplies given.
At the end of the night, we will award a prize to a 'special category' of Craft Making (category to be announced at the event).
Everyone is welcome to Craft, but, if you want a chance at winning a price you must be a DRP Member!

Did I also mention they have great food?

Date: June 27th
Time: 7pm
1925 S. Sossaman Rd Mesa, AZ 85209
Map: http://g.co/maps/224dh

Please RSVP on Facebook so I can give the restaurant a head count prior to arrival.

* Make sure you bring a Designated Driver if you are driving, we do not want anyone to break any laws.
azdavis

Postby azdavis » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm

The Hub is extremely excited to have us come out. We are excited to let you know we will be giving out 2 prizes for the crafts winners which will be gifts cards for a return visit to The Hub!!!!

Get your RSVP in, crafts kits for prizes will only be available to those that RSVP in advance!!!

I need to give a final head count to The Hub a few days before so if you are planning on attending please RSVP (on Facebook if possible - or here if you are not on Facebook) so they have enough space setup for us.
azdavis

Return to Club Events