MM - Tucson to Queen Creek- Saturday October 22nd

Discuss upcoming and old DMC events

MM - Tucson to Queen Creek- Saturday October 22nd

Postby 66Cooper » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Save the date!

The MADMEN will be motoring from Tucson to Florence and then to Queen Creek Olive Mill. More details to come so watch this space.

Preliminary plans have us leaving the Catalina area at 8:45 AM. We will make a stop at the Prison Outlet Store in Florence Arizona. Then we will go to the Olive Mill.

Our group is reserved for a tour at 11:30. The tour is 30 minutes and costs $5 per person.

After the tour we will motor back to down town Florence for lunch, and then we can hit the Pinal County Historical Museum next door- It is very interesting. The docent loves to talk and will give us a tour. She already penciled us in for 2 pm. Admission is donation.

That is the rough outline, stay tuned for exact meeting points for those of us coming from South and East heading to Catalina, and other details to follow.

Please let us know if you are coming so we can notify the restaurant and the Olive Mill of our exact number attending. If you let us know via email we will make sure you are added to our email list that goes to the MADMEN Chapter for this event.

MADMENofTucson@gmail.com
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby AKA IAN » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 am

We are finalizing meet up plans for the Queen Creek Olive Mill and Florence Road Trip on Saturday October 22.
BARNEY's Electric Blue MINI will be leaving from the Circle K at I-10 and Congress promptly at 7:45 AM, traveling I-10 to Miracle Mile then up Oracle Road to the Basha's in Catalina at Oracle Road and Golder Ranch Road.
Please let us know if you will meet at Circle K, catch up to BARNEY ...on Oracle Road or meet at Basha's. We will be leaving Catalina at 8:45.
If any Phoenix MINIs want to meet us at the Prison Outlet Store we should arrive there shortly after 9:30 and will depart from there around 10:30. Arrival time at the Olive Mill will be shortly after 11. The Olive Mill will be roping off an area for us to park as a group. I will be calling them Wednesday with a head count but if you decide after that day that you can make it please let me know so we can add you to the list.
See you Saturday for a fun day of motoring, touring, shopping and eating.
AKA IAN
DMC Co-Chair
DMC Co-Chair

Return to Club Events