[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dynamic MiNi Collective • View topic - MM - Winterhaven Festival Of Lights Tucson December 26th

MM - Winterhaven Festival Of Lights Tucson December 26th

Discuss upcoming and old DMC events

MM - Winterhaven Festival Of Lights Tucson December 26th

Postby 66Cooper » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Hello MADMEN and all the DMC! As per my chapter emails and to those who responded, I have gone ahead and reserved an entire wagon for this event.

The response to those emails was not as large as I hoped, so I have only reserved a 20 person wagon instead of one of the larger ones.

Wednesday December 26th, at 8PM, Horse drawn wagon tour of the Winterhaven Festival of Lights in Tucson. Cost will be about $15 per person, payable to me as late as the night of the ride. Initially limited to the first 20 people that responded. If we get a larger response early enough I may be able to get the 30 person wagon, and then I would open it to ten more, but I can't guarantee that will be possible until I know we could fill the bigger wagon, today they said I could reserve either one.

If you say you are coming I will have to hold you to your reservation as I am paying in advance and don't want to pay out for no shows. If we have more spots open than club members responding I will open those spots up to non members.

You may bring guests, up to the point we fill our 20 spots on the wagon. Any DMC member is welcome to come, but let me know right away.

DMC Members and guests coming with DMC members have priority in the first few days that this post is up, after that first come first seated.
Image This is the 30 person, I reserved the 20 person version of this wagon.

Last edited by 66Cooper on Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby danjmcs » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:27 pm

We won't be back from Vegas yet so we'll have to pass, but it sounds like fun!
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:02 pm

YELLOWMINIAZ

Postby 66Cooper » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:40 pm

THE WAGON IS NOW FULL. THERE ARE NO MORE SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT.

Thank you to all who emailed or called me. See you on the 26th. Emails have gone out for the meeting place and time.

Merry Christmas to all! C:D
Barney
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby JPMINITUCSON » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Jon
'81 Aussie Moke Californian
'61 Morris Mini-Minor
'71 Cooper 'S' MKIII
'76 Mini 1000
'13 MINI Cooper
JPMINITUCSON
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby 66Cooper » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:57 pm

Barney
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby JPMINITUCSON » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:04 am

We had a great time tonight. Thanks to Barney for arranging the ride and to everyone who came out. Special thanks to Debbie for the hot cider and fudge.

Dave & Marlee bonding

A bum looking for spare change in a pay ph.... oh, wait, that's Kim trying to keep warm.
Jon
'61 Morris Mini-Minor
'71 Cooper 'S' MKIII
'76 Mini 1000
'13 MINI Cooper
JPMINITUCSON
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby deemotored » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:21 pm

Looks like fun. I think.. :lol:
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby 66Cooper » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:29 pm

I had a great time last night, wish I would have brought my camera. Jon, did you get a picture of our A$$es?
Barney
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby JPMINITUCSON » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Jon
'61 Morris Mini-Minor
'71 Cooper 'S' MKIII
'76 Mini 1000
'13 MINI Cooper