DMC Holiday Party to be held in Tucson - Sat Dec 8th

Discuss upcoming and old DMC events

Postby JPMINITUCSON » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:54 am

Just got back from ZOO LIGHTS and had a great time, although it was hard to tell the animals from the MADMEN. Giant Vampire Storks, Duck Billed Beavers, Kettle Korn and Carolers. What more could you ask for?

Special thanks to Dave and Marsha for trading my Lava Lamp for their DVD player. Great to see that Ray has fully recovered, he had us scared.

Marlee, loved the potatoes, Martha, the turkey was very turkeyish, Scott, the Cooper Cookies were real cut ups, Barney & Deb, what would we do without you?(topic for another meeting).

Mark, loved the new MINI tattoo, Jesse, surprise...surprise...surprise.. a new MINI!, never saw 28" wheels on a MINI before, Clark, the Christmas Carol singing chicken got my cloaca in a knot, Kim & Kathy, I know you can use that new vinyl removal kit.

Well, I just put on my smoking jacket and slippers and will now retire to the library for my evening cognac and watch a movie on MY NEW DVD PLAYER!

Smallville
Jon
'81 Aussie Moke Californian
'61 Morris Mini-Minor
'71 Cooper 'S' MKIII
'76 Mini 1000
'13 MINI Cooper
JPMINITUCSON
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby 66Cooper » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:50 am

I want to say a few thank you's from our household.

First, THANK YOU to all the DRP who braved the wet roads and made the trek to Tucson! We appreciate each and every one of you!

I want to thank everybody who helped set up, Martha and Brent for coming early and my wife Debbie and Wyatt too! Debbie wants to make sure we thank everybody for the help cleaning up, we were able to get out of there at a reasonable time and only had to make a return trip to pick up a few things. That was a life saver!

I want to thank Mike K of the MADMEN for our great e-flyer!

Our core MADMEN all of whom I can count on to show up and help out, you all make it FUN!

We were very honored to hold the party in Tucson again this year, and Thank You each and every one who participated, brought such tasty treats, and great company to get us all ready for this Christmas season.

I want to wish all of our members a safe, and joyous holiday season.

Barney and Debbie
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Previous

Return to Club Events