Theft Warning

Dedicated to unrelated topics...

Theft Warning

Postby 66Cooper » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey, everybody watch out for this "scam". While stopped at a traffic light a very "busty" young lady wearing shorts and a cropped top that was very short ran out and sprayed Windex on my windshield, she and another girl dressed in much the same way started cleaning the glass. They did this to both door window glasses as well, exposing much to much of themselves in the process. In a gesture of good will I offered her a couple of bucks, but they said they just needed a lift a mile or so up the road and could I give them a ride. I obliged and let them in the car.

This is where things got strange, at the next stop light one of them sort of reached over the the backseat and restrained me, obstructing my view with her "ample" blessings that were straining against the small white tee shirt, while the other girl, barely able to keep her top in place either slipped her hand behind me and took my wallet. They both then jumped out of the passenger side and ran off down an alley.

Anyway, just a warning for you to all look out for. I got my wallet stolen on November 24th, 25th, 27th, 29th, and December 1st, 2nd, and 4th.
:lol:
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby deemotored » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:56 am

OK I totally fell for it.
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby MiniBot » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:58 pm

I did too at first, good one Barney....
MiniBot is now CeltMNI!

Sharon
MiniBot

Postby MINImama » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm

I think I just saw Louie on the I-10E speeding towards Tucson! :lol: :lol:
MINImama
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby MINICDN » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 pm

:claugh :claugh :claugh
I just passed him 5 miles back...the windows in his car had all fogged up on the inside and he had to slow down! :lol: :lol: :lol:
07 MCS AB/AB Hypersport Redwood Lounge Leather, JCW Stage 1, NM Springs, Sway Bar, Strut Brace
MINICDN
DMC Member
DMC Member

Return to Miscellaneous