One of Those Days!

Dedicated to unrelated topics...

One of Those Days!

Postby DogWashMini » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Do you ever just wake up and know it is going to be one of those days. I couldn't find the motivation to even come to work today. But, I made it and just in time before my employees got here. I found my self thinking on the way to work it just felt like one of those days. On the ramp going from the 202 West bound to the 101 south bound the Mini wasn't able to go as fast as it wanted because there was a car who thought that it really needed to go 10 miles under the speed limit. I guess the curves were to much for their car. :twisted:

I go and a have a great lunch I come back and get the mail for the Dog Wash. Inside I find my very first AARP card. At this point I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Don't you have to be at least 50 for AARP? I find myself wondering if this is someone's idea of a joke. Then I think Do I really look 50? :shock:

So, after I get over the AARP card. I have a customer come in and tell me that we have raised her prices everytime she has been here. It is just too expensive to come anymore. It is costing more for her dog than herself. I showed her the file and pointed out that she has been paying the same amount for 2 years. Since she has been such a good customer we didn't even raise her prices when we took over. Then I showed her the price now. She took her dog and left. Sometime's you just can't win. :lol: :lol:

Did I mention I can't wait to get away this weekend. :D

Thanks for letting me vent! :)
Zippin thru the day!!!!
DogWashMini

Return to Miscellaneous