[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dynamic MiNi Collective • View topic - Hows everyone doing

Hows everyone doing

Dedicated to unrelated topics...

Hows everyone doing

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:50 am

Hi all,
Haven't been online for awhile and miss you all.

I got a job now. Just something to get me out of the house because I am BORED. I work at Applebee's serving just during the day for lunch. Its not much but it gets me out of the house and talking to people again.

Bob is still good. He still likes his job. Its coming to an end so he will probably be transferred to another location here in Cliffside which is real close to our house. We are thinking that in the next 6 months we are going to sell his truck and buy another MINI. He all of a sudden wants to drive mine all the time. :roll: He must get his own... :)

I am getting nervous about turning 40. :shock: I know its a little less then 3 months away but wow is it on my mind. 40 and never been kissed....LOL

Sarah is still in AZ but here visiting for awhile. She works at Applebee's there on Alma School and Baseline in Mesa. Go in and see her and give her a hard time. :P

So whats new with all of you? I hope to be able to come back to AZ in October but will know that later.

IF you ever want to email me feel free... traceaz@cox.net
YELLOWMINIAZ

Postby deemotored » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm

deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby Gottoon » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Andrew Birchler

Gottoon

Postby danjmcs » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby azminiman » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 am

[b]Former DMC founding member, 1st new MINI owner in AZ, 10 time AMVIV, 3 time MITM, 3 time MTTS, 2 time MINI United England-France. Visitor to 80 MINI dealers in US, 10 Canadian, and 6 European countries.[/b]
azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby R50 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:34 am

Good to hear good news about that Bob character. And he thought Mini owners were nutso!
Duff is the stuff!

Dan
R50
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby azminiman » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:37 am

[b]Former DMC founding member, 1st new MINI owner in AZ, 10 time AMVIV, 3 time MITM, 3 time MTTS, 2 time MINI United England-France. Visitor to 80 MINI dealers in US, 10 Canadian, and 6 European countries.[/b]
azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby perrin » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 am

Volvo C30 BB RD Stock so very stock and staying that way!! Wait........

had.....:( '05 MCSa HB/B all 4 packages, anthracite trim, H/K sound, Aero Kit, Pulley and intake.
perrin

Postby It Works » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:32 am

You need to come for our girls run! :)
'06 MCS JCW, Aero, Bilstein PSS9's SB/S
'06 MCS JCW GP
It Works

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:40 pm

Sorry wasnt ignoring anyone. Haven't been on for awhile.

Mark... u tip well?

When is the girls run?

So I got this text the other morning...
"As I head out the morning for the 191 run in Pinetop I am really missing you two"

We miss all of you too!! Hope you had fun on the run. I haven't been on a run forever!!! They don't do as many runs here as you do there. We meet a lot for food and stuff.
YELLOWMINIAZ

Postby azminiman » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:37 am

azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 pm

YELLOWMINIAZ

Postby th3118 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:55 am

Todd

th3118

Postby deemotored » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:33 pm

deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:23 am

Hi all,
Its been awhile... just wanted to update on my mom.

She is still in the hospital. Unfortunately on Sept 30 she had surgery to amputate her hand. They ended up going about 2 inches under her elbow so they had to take a little more then we hoped. Its just a little longer then Bob's arm. She is now in rehab to get her body working again. We think she might be having a MS flareup right now. Her legs just don't want to work.

Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks so much
YELLOWMINIAZ

Next

Return to Miscellaneous