Hows everyone doing

Dedicated to unrelated topics...

Postby LDL RED » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 am

Bob and Trace,

We are so sorry to hear about all of the adversity you guys are dealing with. We miss you and hope things will turn around for all of you very soon.

Wanted to let you know we are thinking about you and will keep your whole family in our prayers.

Please keep posting with updates.

D & M

PS...Forty is not that bad. Crossed that bridge in May. Best BDAY in a long time. David took me on an airplane ride to Sedona for breakfast. It was great. Kids wrote Happy 40th in sidewalk chalk on the driveway for the fly-by. I loved it! Tell Bob to do it up right!

M.
David, Michelle, Dakota & Cheyenne
LDL RED

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:07 am

LDL RED wrote:Bob and Trace,

We are so sorry to hear about all of the adversity you guys are dealing with. We miss you and hope things will turn around for all of you very soon.

Wanted to let you know we are thinking about you and will keep your whole family in our prayers.

Please keep posting with updates.

D & M

PS...Forty is not that bad. Crossed that bridge in May. Best BDAY in a long time. David took me on an airplane ride to Sedona for breakfast. It was great. Kids wrote Happy 40th in sidewalk chalk on the driveway for the fly-by. I loved it! Tell Bob to do it up right!

M.

Thanks so much!!!
She may get to come home on Friday which is 2 days befor her birthday. Happy Birthday to her. Like I told her... be thankful she is celebrating another bday!!!

I read that to BOB... That was great of David!!!!!!! Dont think Bob will get me an airplane ride to Sedona though. A little far!! Since I can't be with all my friends for my bday he has a lot of weight on his shoulders to make it special but we will see.
YELLOWMINIAZ

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous