Insomniac's

Dedicated to unrelated topics...

Postby 66Cooper » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:31 am

Bump..... :D :roll:
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby jennysj » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:42 am

Hey?I thought this thread went dry?seems like everyone went out and found jobs.
jennysj

Postby jennysj » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:54 am

another bump :D :lol:
jennysj

Postby dragonflyer » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:17 am

OK now that I had a good midnight laugh I'm off to bed. Had a greart time today.
Late
Still driving a Mini. No matter the cost.
dragonflyer

Postby Tuls » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:13 am

AAAAAaaaand I'm spent :shock: shleepy time!
Tuls

Postby dragonflyer » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:54 am

Not too late but late enough for me. Nity nite.
dragonflyer

Postby Crush » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:26 am

"my rhyme is dirty
you couldn't even clean it with comet"
Crush

Postby Tuls » Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:05 am

well...MERYY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all enjoyed my cards....maybe next year...now that santa nad the minis are modeled...I can do an animation!...LOL....that would be fun!...he heh....Good night my friends!...
Tuls

Postby Emis » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:41 am

well I'm only 20 minutes away from legally being able to post in this section but I'm super tired so I'm not waiting around til midnate to post just to say I posted in the insomniacs....besides...it's Christmas....hope everyone had a fun one...I ate lots of chocolate fudge made by Coop and Tanya along with some home made polish sausage while watching "Shawn of the Dead"(awesome british zombie movie)...mmm sausage. I find on a cold winters night, there's nothing that gets the taste buds salivating like a good ole fashioned gore fest/comedy! :twisted:
Emis

Postby dragonflyer » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:26 am

It's been a while. Had a great day at the track. Off to bed now.
dragonflyer

Postby gwylliongirl » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:09 am

I can't sleep. Anxiety after having the flu is not fun. Back to tossing and turning... :(
Hannah
http://www.myspace.com/gwylliongirl
www.aestheticreations.net
*insert cool Mini graphic HERE*
gwylliongirl

Postby Emis » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:41 am

holy cow...look at the time! it's sleepy time...let's all do the sleepytime dance...(insert bad techno music here) untsa untsa untsa doon doon untsa untsa :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: it's sleepy...untsa untsa untsa time...I said...sleepy...time

this is the dumbest post I've made yet....the visual is much better ;) I'm retarded...this happens when I'm tired
Emis

Postby Tuls » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:04 am

well now...I don't get all that mess....but entertaining none the less....especially at this time...

and other fun night!! render......render....render......buller.....cooper....LOL...lil inside joke there...

guy on the operating table....oh yeah!!!...and here's one of the things I made tonight...this was for the Dizzle

it's not done so the textures and pollys are still off...yeah...well...it will be perfect tomorrow....LOL...

[been fixed!]

been doin some brain storming for the web site 3.0 YAY!!! oooo this one will be good!

till next time!!! this is me

passing out
Tuls

Postby Emis » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:35 am

I have this rabbit...he's tipped over on my desk. Just hanging out like any wind-up hoppy rabbit would do. He arrived one day on my doorstep just about x-mas time from an old friend who I don't talk to much these days. Sometimes I talk too much and sometimes I talk too little. I think right now would be one of those too much with not enough info times. but I figure..."hey, nobody really listens to me anyway" and if they do then they'd understand why I write such nonsensacle things. If I was to wind him up and let him go he would hop right off the end of my desk and lie convulsing on the floor. I wish I had a knob poking out of my butt that someone could wind me up with...that would be nice. I suppose that's why coffee was invented.mmm coffee. It's amazing what the term "past your bedtime" really means. goodnight all
Emis

Postby Crush » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:53 am

yoyoyo

nobody else is up...

hmmm

burning the midnight oil updating the domination site...and so i don't get scolded it is not a safe for work site, meaning no kids under 18 as the site clearly states when entering

that is all thanks for stopping by, leave a message after the beep

bee..................................................................................p :P
Crush

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous