Insomniac's

Dedicated to unrelated topics...

Postby Emis » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:48 am

funny thing happened to me tonight....ok not really...but I am up late and I have absolutely nothing to talk about, I just heard Chris come home from a long day playing with the boys and there cars (wonder if they broke anything). so anyway in my boredom I decided to finally go into the insomniacs page a place for people to yap about nothing...guess what I found....hmmm...well...anyway.
I guess I've fallen into the same groove and have nothing to type about. I was going to start a topic in here so I could help the discussion along but honestly can't think of anything, so now I know why I just went through a few pages of little comments.

help

...........ack.................................
need......goood.................conversation

I think I'll go downstairs and confess my undying affections to chris and watch him go "woman! git that hand off my ass!" (because...uh...he rally sounds like that)
Emis

Postby deemotored » Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:45 pm

They yell at people who post here before the midnight hour. Good luck girl. :wink:
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby linuxgr0upie » Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:47 pm

:-) It's 6:45 am and I've been up all night, now I'm allowed to post!
linuxgr0upie

Postby Crush » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:38 pm

Woo new members!!
Crush

Postby Crush » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:25 am

yoyo, thank god tomorrow is friday...

oh so tonight, i get ready to do an update to a site i haven't worked on in a month, when another person decides it's time to launch my website after 2 weeks of waiting... needless to say i have been trying to launch this thing all night, and my pictures aren't uploading correctly, there coming out all distorted.

oh well, there is my rant

happy sleep
Crush

Postby dragonflyer » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:07 am

Hay I can finally post in this thread. I'm working until I pass out on a 3D prodjact I have to get finished or most of the way finished by Wed. Before I go to the Comic-Con.
Damb I'm tired.

Time for some esspreso :shock:
dragonflyer

Postby dragonflyer » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:45 am

Well that's it for me kids. can't quite make it till 2. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
dragonflyer

Postby Tuls » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:04 am

Well that's it for me kids. can't quite make it till 2. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

that's ok you're new..... :wink:
Tuls

Postby Tuls » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:17 am

:shock: ................ :? .............yay :shock:
Tuls

Postby AZMini » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:10 am

bling de la ding ding ding ping
AZMini
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby dragonflyer » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:19 am

what's up with this I was suppose to go to bed like 2 hours ago to get some sleep for the drive to SD and here I am typing away. got to get some sleeeeeeppzzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzz

Nite nite
dragonflyer

Postby Tuls » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:46 am

SD?? south dakota? where you goin? ....oooOOOooooo yeeeeaaaaah SANDY EGGO!...HAVE FUN!!!!

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAT!

That's right folks ....I'm back....kickin it old skool tonight with some sounds from the 90s some "underground techno from back then....while i am modeling away....I HATE MY LITTLE PONY!!!! AND DISENY IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!

:idea:

uh...just in case diseny reads this..uuuhh I love you guys and My little pony is my new favorite toy!!!!!
Tuls

Postby Tuls » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:32 am

Well I am outta here! sleep...I doubt it...but it's deffinetly time to get off the computers.....CIAO! :D
Tuls

Postby Emis » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:20 am

so we just got back from the movies and I decided I was going to post on the insomniacs page because...well...I'm bored. I was told that I am no longer allowed to post in here unless it's after midnight...now, when exactly is the cut off time for that...could I post at noon if I'd been up all night?
maybe I'll try it one of these days but for right now it's late and I'm tired so like most of the posts before me it's sleepy time for me.
Emis

Postby jennysj » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:36 am

Good night MLE

And I mean that in a non-political way :lol: :D
jennysj

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous