[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dynamic MiNi Collective • View topic - 3 MINIs (including ours) at Dolphin Car Wash!

3 MINIs (including ours) at Dolphin Car Wash!

Here is where you post a sighting of MiNi

3 MINIs (including ours) at Dolphin Car Wash!

Postby Luckiee's Son » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:58 pm

I've already told some people about this, but we went to the Car Wash to HAND-WASH (T) :wink: the MINI. When we got there, there was a MINI just like William's Clubman. It was a Sparkling Silver 08' (I think) Clubman. So, we start washing ours and a guy walks by and looks at it and says, "Hey! That's mine over there!" (Points to his) So, we got into a conversation about MINIs and of course, I told him bout' you guys. Turns out he got his only 2 weeks ago! Out of ALL of the times that I have carried around DMC Cards with me and not seen a single MINI, this time, believe it or not, I had NO cards on me! :x BUT, I did manage to get a different buisness card and write on the back of it.... He said that he'll go on and he sounded VERY interested in the socializing in the Club... He said that he's gonna (try) to make it out to the Scottsdale Pavillions Car Show... Told him when it was. So, we said bye and later when we were in the middle of washin' ours he comes back and we talk more about it... :) THEN, I get to pull up into the spot where we dry it and he is to our right. So, we're drying it, right?

THEN, a Pepper White/Black pulls up into the spot to our left! She's got her back turned to us and cleaning the MINI. BTW, it had some REALLY nice rims, black with some Red circles around the black... Similar to these:

:arrow: Image

Cool against the PW. :) So then, Terri (The Clubman owner) walks over aware that there is another. He comes over and is like, "It's like a MINI gathering!" Hehe So, then, I told her also what we told him; about the club. She said she goes on here a lot, so she might be reading this. :wink:

So, we had our three MINIs all from left to right... Coolness! He said that THAT was the most he has ever seen together and he was so excited about it! I said "Wait til' you go on a Run or to the Car Show!" Hehe :wink: So, DATS my story on Saturday morning. Fun day after that with helpin set up for the partay! :D

-TATE
Luckiee's Son

Postby It Works » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:03 am

'06 MCS JCW, Aero, Bilstein PSS9's SB/S
'06 MCS JCW GP
It Works

Postby Luckiee's Son » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 am

Luckiee's Son

Return to MiNi Spotting