[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dynamic MiNi Collective • View topic - New Clubman in Tucson

New Clubman in Tucson

Here is where you post a sighting of MiNi

New Clubman in Tucson

Postby YvetteMINIeux » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Clark and Marlee
2004 S Chili Red/White "Yvette MINIeux"
YvetteMINIeux

Postby 66Cooper » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby th3118 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Todd

th3118

MINI dealership in Tucson rumor

Postby YvetteMINIeux » Thu May 01, 2008 5:47 pm

I have not heard any rumor of this type, but then we have not been to a MADMEN event in a month or two. But I wish that it were true. Many here know that I have been a very staunch supporter of having work done by the Service area at MNS, but my last experience is the last dollar, penny or schekel they will ever get from me. The story is a long one; suffice to say, repairs that were supposed to happen, didn't; things that were NOT WRONG with the car before service are now wrong and the one and only thing that was absolutely supposed to be fixed was NOT. I left a voice mail on Justin's phone as I was driving away informing them that I would go as far away from them to have factory service done as was necessary. They had multiple chances to fix the steering wheel centering and it is still not correct. So, at the very least, I will be going to Hammett's here in Tucson to try and get fixed that which was broken and then see where we go from there.
Clark and Marlee
2004 S Chili Red/White "Yvette MINIeux"
YvetteMINIeux

Postby Istara » Thu May 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Istara

Return to MiNi Spotting