[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dynamic MiNi Collective • View topic - Bootgating Party at MoT and MNS January 14th and 15th

Bootgating Party at MoT and MNS January 14th and 15th

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Bootgating Party at MoT and MNS January 14th and 15th

Postby danjmcs » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby Gigi » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Anyone else going??
Malina
Apache Junction
2008 Sparkling Silver "S" Convertible
Gigi

Postby MINImama » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 pm

I may be totally out of line posting this up, but I was WAY irritated about this. I took the day off on Friday, Jan. 14, to take Pepper in to MINI of Tempe for regularly scheduled maintenance, and to take advantage of the bootgating party specials. When I got there, I was told that nothing was going on that day and that no special pricing was available on anything. I even pulled up this ad on my phone and showed it to them...all I got was blank stares. :? :?
It was a total bummer, especially considering that it is almost an hour's drive for me to MofT.
:cry: :(
MINImama
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby deemotored » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

Larry and I went to the MNS one around 3 pm on Saturday but we missed the BBQ. We got to register for Super Bowl tix though.
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby phxsteele » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 am

phxsteele

Postby Louie B. » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:26 pm

"I don't fail, I succeed in finding what doesn't work"
Louie B.
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby deemotored » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:01 pm

deemotored