[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dynamic MiNi Collective • View topic - Low Tire light

Low Tire light

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Low Tire light

Postby DogWashMini » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Ok! My new car didn't come with an owners manual. The 09 is so different than my 04. Where do I reset the low tire warning? It isn't by my brake any more? Thanks for any help. :)
Zippin thru the day!!!!
DogWashMini

Re: Low Tire light

Postby danjmcs » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby danjmcs » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby AZMini » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 pm

That's funny mine came on last night. Cold weather no doubt. If you bring the tires up to proper pressure, the light will turn itself off once the car senses this.
Yes, I am a pirate two hundred years too late.
The cannons don't thunder there's nothin' to plunder
I'm an over forty victim of fate, arriving too late.
AZMini
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby DogWashMini » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok. So, I must be blonde or my car may just be smarter than me. (No comments from the peanut gallery please :-) ) I found where it said reset. But, it wouldn't go any further than that. I ended up taking it to the beamer place down the road and it took them quite a while to get it right too. I guess that means the car is smarter than few of us. I hope this doesn't happen again in the near future.. lol THanks for your help Dan!
Zippin thru the day!!!!
DogWashMini

Postby deemotored » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 am

BLONDIE!!!
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby minidad » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm

:x :roll: :evil: :x :roll: :evil: :x
those are the faces I make everytime I have to deal with that
stupid "stalk, scroll down menu, oops went to far
PILE of P.I.A. whos the dumb A** engineer that thought this up"!!!
way to many functions on one little button....
just like the one flash or 3?!..just make the car blink 3!! and leave it..
then you have to set the F ing thing for the OTHER key because its info
is stored in the key?! not the car>>>>cant stand key fobs...just gimme
a key to turn, or a fob that stays in my pocket with a button to push
like other cars...UGH....can you tell what one thing about a Mini
I dont like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
minidad
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby Chili Mini » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 am

You're all dealing with BMW electronics now. BMW 3 series has that same stalk.
Chili Mini
DMC Member
DMC Member

Return to General Board