Pavilions May 1st? Its not the 3rd Sat but anyone going?

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Pavilions May 1st? Its not the 3rd Sat but anyone going?

Postby maxg765 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi,

I can't post in the events section and I hope I am not breaking any club rules by posting this here.

I know the collective officially meets every third Saturday of the month at the Scottsdale Pavilions and this Saturday is not it but is anyone planning on going by anyway? I may not be here next weekend which kind of sucks as I only got to the last one (with my MINI) when everyone was leaving.

Thanks
Regards

Max

2009 Factory JCW R56, Midnight Black/Black Roof, Aerodynamic Factory kit, Black Punch Leather Interior, Piano Black, Xenon, JCW Sport Suspension Upgrade, Clear Turn Signals, Rear Fogs, Arm Rest, Bluetooth/iPod USB
maxg765

Postby danjmcs » Sat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Once you join the club and your forum access is setup, you'll be able to post in that forum, but nope, nothing wrong at all with posting here!

You will pretty much always find some Minis at the Pavs any Saturday of the month, and for sure a good show turnout tonight of all makes and models, given the awesome weather right now. We just picked that 3rd Saturday so people wanting to check out the club have a set date that typically has a large group in attendance.
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby Louie B. » Sat May 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey Max,

Winnie is on the ground and rolling again so to celebrate a few of us are heading over there in about an hour or so. See you there!
"I don't fail, I succeed in finding what doesn't work"
Louie B.
DMC Member
DMC Member

Return to General Board