Works Garage?? one one heard of them?

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Works Garage?? one one heard of them?

Postby WizardEyes » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:01 am

hey has any one heard of this place called works garage in scottsdale az? found there website here http://www.worksgarageusa.com/ and really wanted to get a free checkup they say they offer before my warranty is up so i can get what ever i need fixed by mini but their number does not work and neither does their email. are they so new that nothing is quite working yet or are they closed and forever gone? did they move perhaps?? id also really like to get some after market engine upgrades added on and i don't really trust any one to do it unless they have done them successfully on a mini before mine does any one know of a place if this works place is totally gone?
WizardEyes

Postby deemotored » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 am

I would look elsewhere if I were you. Doesn't sound good. I'm sure someone on here can recommend a place.

Oh and welcome!

Anyone? :D
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby Louie B. » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:30 pm

They're not new. They used to be called Mini Works. The owner, Victor, used to hang arround with the club and still makes appearances from time to time. Over the years his service has gotten mixed reviews, some have had nothing but great service, others have had complaints, I feel my experiance was fair.

Last I heard Victor also ownes a shop in europe so he may only have this shop open certain months out of the year which may explain why you're having trouble getting a hold of him.
"I don't fail, I succeed in finding what doesn't work"
Louie B.
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby Nemo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Victor has always treated me with respect and has done great work on my MINI S.
Here is his contact information:
www.poleposition.com
Pole Position USA - Tel: 480.922.6464 / Fax: 480.922.6465
or Email: sales@polepositionusa.com
8295 E. Raintree Dr, Suite C - Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, USA
Nemo
Nemo
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby AZblackOUT » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Give me a ring if you wish, I do aftermarket installs out of the house.. (908)907-3570. Let me know what you want done and I'm sure we can make it happen :lol:

-Sushil
AZblackOUT

Postby WizardEyes » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:38 pm

can any one recomend a place they have had work done at and have nothing but good things to say? i seem to be getting PMs of nothing but horror story's about certain people and places. id first like to get the mini Boost/Volt gauges put in and put in correctly without being charged more for labor than the part costs from the dealer any help there?
WizardEyes

Postby Mr. Incredible » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Nemo wrote:Victor has always treated me with respect and has done great work on my MINI S.
Here is his contact information:
www.poleposition.com
Pole Position USA - Tel: 480.922.6464 / Fax: 480.922.6465
or Email: sales@polepositionusa.com
8295 E. Raintree Dr, Suite C - Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, USA

this. Victor is a good guy and knows his stuff. I would just stop by if you can't get a hold of him.
Mr. Incredible

Postby Carey934 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:31 am

I'm needing to get my oil changed and I really don't want to take the Mini to the dealer - anyone here know what they are doing and want to make a few extra bucks? Please let me know!

Thanks!
carey@careyholzman.com
Carey934

Postby azminiman » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 am

[quote="Carey934"]I'm needing to get my oil changed and I really don't want to take the Mini to the dealer - anyone here know what they are doing and want to make a few extra bucks? Please let me know!

Thanks!
carey@careyholzman.com[/quote

Ill do it for ya.. email sent
azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Return to General Board