Techday at Ultrashield

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Techday at Ultrashield

Postby ryryp » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey everyone...just got my new Clubman S a couple of weeks ago...so I missed the first tech day at Ultrashield and was wondering if there were any plans for a repeat event. Would love to get the clear bra and some window tinting...but would love to get a discount as well. Was sorry to miss all the fun that went on this weekend...we were in DC for the Breast Cancer 3Day walk. Hope to see you guys...well hope to show of the new ride...on Saturday at the Pavilions.
ryryp

Postby azminiman » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 am

Ryan offters discounts to any DMC member. Just call for a quote..
[b]Former DMC founding member, 1st new MINI owner in AZ, 10 time AMVIV, 3 time MITM, 3 time MTTS, 2 time MINI United England-France. Visitor to 80 MINI dealers in US, 10 Canadian, and 6 European countries.[/b]
azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby ryryp » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:21 pm

good to know ...I will give him a call....thanks
ryryp

Postby dragonflyer » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 pm

This is actually a great place to post my plan.

I'm trying to get 3m certified through Ryan for clearbra installs in the west valley. Trouble is it's $1000 for the class.

So what I was thinking is I can get a sign up of MINIs that need clearbras to help me pay for the class.

I will do the clear bra install for $400. Thats $200 off the retail cost. Half the money would go to the material and the other half to the class.

Let me know if you or anyone else in the club is interested. :D
Still driving a Mini. No matter the cost.
dragonflyer

Return to General Board