AMVIV 7 - March 25-28, 2010 - New Host Hotel/Event Info

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Postby dragonflyer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:04 am

deemotored wrote:I'll go either way. I'm just sitting in a booth in the parking lot all day anyway. :)

The only day I really venture out is Sunday and I can drive a few minutes to get to the strip that day.

That's kind of what I was thinking too.
Still driving a Mini. No matter the cost.
dragonflyer

Postby atori » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:36 am

I already booked a room at the host hotel...but I didn't realize the location then. I might cancel and stay at a hotel on the strip. This will be my first true visit to Las Vegas (changing planes at the airport doesn't count) and would love to stay at the strip. But this will also be my first AMVIV so maybe staying at the host hotel is best. So torn. I think I'll wait a few more months before making a decision to cancel or not. :cry:

heather
atori
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby Chili Mini » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:34 am

atori wrote:I already booked a room at the host hotel...but I didn't realize the location then. I might cancel and stay at a hotel on the strip. This will be my first true visit to Las Vegas (changing planes at the airport doesn't count) and would love to stay at the strip. But this will also be my first AMVIV so maybe staying at the host hotel is best. So torn. I think I'll wait a few more months before making a decision to cancel or not. :cry:

heather

For your first AMVIV, the best part is being with all the other MINI owners and where the MINI action is; location is not so important. And there may be an opportunity to get to the strip. If you do drive to a strip location, they all have valet parking so no need to worry about that. I think for our first AMVIV we were so involved with MINI action at the hotel we didn't even get to the strip, except for the Friday night strip drive.
Keep your reservation. You and Myra will have a good time.
Warren
Chili Mini
DMC Member
DMC Member

Previous

Return to General Board