MTTS Miami

Discuss anything MiNi related!

MTTS Miami

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:16 am

Well its been an adventure. We are in 91% humidity and 90 degree weather. I really miss AZ!!!
Here are a few pictures. I went with 14 other MINI's and it was 11.5 hour drive. We stopped in Cocoa FL the first night, Thursday and headed for Miami on Friday. We went to the Meet N Greet that night and got up early today to go to the breakfast and then to the speedway. Enjoy the pictures...

More to come but I have a slow computer and will have to wait for the pictures to load.
YELLOWMINIAZ

Postby duality » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Can I have more of the blue one with the colormatched wheels and less of the blue one that looks like some ricer threw up all over it?

seriously, how can some people have such bad taste? Thats almost as bad as covering stuff in carbon fiber.
duality

Postby deemotored » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Someone's got a case of the meanies.
:roll:
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby YELLOWMINIAZ » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:06 pm

duality wrote:Can I have more of the blue one with the colormatched wheels and less of the blue one that looks like some ricer threw up all over it?

seriously, how can some people have such bad taste? Thats almost as bad as covering stuff in carbon fiber.

And which blue one that you think ricer threw up all over it are you talking about?
YELLOWMINIAZ

Re: MTTS Miami

Postby Istara » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:39 pm

YELLOWMINIAZ wrote:Image

hah, I like it!
Istara

Postby duality » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 am

YELLOWMINIAZ wrote:
duality wrote:Can I have more of the blue one with the colormatched wheels and less of the blue one that looks like some ricer threw up all over it?

And which blue one that you think ricer threw up all over it are you talking about?
no no, the blue one looks hot! the black one looks like a ricer threw up on it.
duality

Postby minisaz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 am

To each their own
Tim
Cars built for small spaces...Go more places.
minisaz

Postby duality » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 am

deemotored wrote:Someone's got a case of the meanies.
:roll:
not at all, I just think it's ridiculous how some people buy parts just because they are produced. Then they have all these parts that don't go together, and end up looking like a combat kit.
duality

Postby azminiman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:02 am

thats why they call it uafy. Make it your own. Heck, if you have the money, spend it. Even if it doesnt make sense... Trust me, its fun.
[b]Former DMC founding member, 1st new MINI owner in AZ, 10 time AMVIV, 3 time MITM, 3 time MTTS, 2 time MINI United England-France. Visitor to 80 MINI dealers in US, 10 Canadian, and 6 European countries.[/b]
azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Return to General Board