Clubman Unveiling Party

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Clubman Unveiling Party

Postby It Works » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 am

Since Kyle bought his GP from the dealer in Indianapolis, he gets all of their invites. Here's the latest. Wish MNS would do something like this...

"Okay, here's the news you've been waiting for:
Thursday February 21st is when we'll be having our MINI Clubman unveiling party. You may already have February 19th marked on your calendars, but due to our Clubman training in Las Vegas, we won't be here so scratch the 19th and mark February 21st.

Now, for the times:
There will be a special, exclusive showing only for MINI Car Club of Indiana members from 6pm to 7:30pm. After that, the unveiling is open to everyone from 7:30pm to 9pm. If you'd like to come early, too, then that's easy: join the car club! (you can do that the night of the event)

There will be catering, music, and drives, so make sure to be ready for a really exciting, fun-filled night.

PLEASE RSVP by either contacting your salesperson, or calling 317-574-5511. Or, you can just reply to this email. But Please RSVP!

This is going to be a really fun evening, and we're all looking forward to it, so we hope to see you there!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'06 MCS JCW, Aero, Bilstein PSS9's SB/S
'06 MCS JCW GP
It Works

Postby danjmcs » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 am

Very cool... we're hoping to do something similar here, but I've not had anything concrete back from MNS on their "official release" plans.
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby Gottoon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:35 am

MNS will have the first Clubman in two weeks on Monday. That is the scoop that I got from Debbie and Drew yesterday.
Also they said there are already two test Clubmans in the valley. I guess the company doing some of the testing has had two here in the valley for several months. MINIUSA is training all the staff in Vagas at the raceway. Debbie didn't state when the training was happening but i am guessing it is within the nest two weeks.
Right now I know they are getting at least 1 of every color option in their first shipment. They will be keeping most of them as dealer test cars.
Gottoon

Return to General Board