Aftermarket Mini Parts??

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Aftermarket Mini Parts??

Postby azfalconfixer » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:15 pm

Does anyboby here in Pheonix sell aftermarket Mini parts?

:?:
02 MCS & 07 MCS
azfalconfixer

Postby Louie B. » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:45 pm

I believe Evolution Motorsports is gearing up w/ parts for us. Worth checking out:

http://www.dynamicminicollective.com/fo ... php?t=4035

I'm not sure what's going on with Victor's shop, formerly MINIWorks, MINI made him change the name, but not sure what to, or if he's even still in buisness. w:(w
"I don't fail, I succeed in finding what doesn't work"
Louie B.
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby UKSUV » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:14 am

I don't have anyone to recommend but Louie's choices are :uhhuh (sorry man)...1) EVOMS is too expensive unless you are a millionaire driving a Mini for kicks...and 2) Mini Works in one word is unreliable to say the least.. :x
UKSUV

Postby azfalconfixer » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:32 am

HMMMM looks like mail order :?
02 MCS & 07 MCS
azfalconfixer

Postby GOTCURVES » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:04 am

Shop online!! :D Thats what I do! There are plenty of sites to checkout...a good place to start is http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/vendor.php . If you want good service, a well-stocked catalog and the best prices (not to mention predictable delivery) check out http://www.jscspeed.com/mini/mini.htm. Both places have everything you could put on, in, behind and under your MINI. Have fun with mods just be warned...it never ends and it is additive!!!
:lol:
Life moves pretty fast....
Driving a MINI slows everything down but you!

05' MC Slvr/Blk, prem & sport pkgs.
GOTCURVES

Postby minisaz » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:42 pm

yeah i shop online also. i have also bought privately through NAM and ebay...good way was to save some cash!
Last edited by minisaz on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim
Cars built for small spaces...Go more places.
minisaz

Postby danjmcs » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Yep, I buy online quite a bit too.

Helix is another good source - http://www.helix13.com I most recently bought my rear control arms from them. Eric is a really good guy and very knowledgeable if you have any questions on his products. I also have a set of their camber plates which are as good as it gets.
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby UKSUV » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:11 pm

I don't know...I NEVER buy my parts at retail unless the company has a monopoly on the product. Helix, Mini Mania and all the others are just too expensive. I did buy my control arms and endlinks from JSC Speed though and the customer service is great. :D Also, you have to remember that the vendors do price match and you can haggle with them. I know of a friend who just did that and save quite a bit of money! 8)
UKSUV

Postby GOTCURVES » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:41 pm

UKSUV wrote:I don't know...I NEVER buy my parts at retail unless the company has a monopoly on the product. Helix, Mini Mania and all the others are just too expensive. I did buy my control arms and endlinks from JSC Speed though and the customer service is great. :D Also, you have to remember that the vendors do price match and you can haggle with them. I know of a friend who just did that and save quite a bit of money! 8)

Yeah haggle and surf the heck out of net. Then find the closest price matcher site, JSC speed I think is closest in Cali, that way you save on shipping (pay attention to shipping some will offer free shipping on orders over certin ammounts ...they vary from site to site and some just get stupid with it) but all in all there is money to be saved (if you give yourself time to find it).
Life moves pretty fast....
Driving a MINI slows everything down but you!

05' MC Slvr/Blk, prem & sport pkgs.
GOTCURVES

Postby azminiman » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:48 am

for jcw and other OEM parts.. Morristown mini online..
[b]Former DMC founding member, 1st new MINI owner in AZ, 10 time AMVIV, 3 time MITM, 3 time MTTS, 2 time MINI United England-France. Visitor to 80 MINI dealers in US, 10 Canadian, and 6 European countries.[/b]
azminiman
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby pepegrande008 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:55 am

in the past i bought and had all of my parts installed by miniworks in scottsdale but i will never go there again. this summer i dropped my car off for a whole month while is was in ecuador. Victor (owner) said he would hav a new clutch and my fidanza flywheel installed but when i got back he hadnt even ordered the parts yet. so STAY AWAY FROM VICTOR AT MINIWORKS!!!
Yeah... I Ate a big red candle
pepegrande008

Postby deemotored » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 am

yeah, i've heard something like that before.
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Postby Skinnyjt » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:34 pm

We are still working on our site. We had to make a name change. We are now called Boot and Bonnet Motorsports. We carry the following lines

M7
H-sport
Mini-Fini
Borla
Carbotech Brakes
Schroth Belts
Wheels and tires including Falken Azenis RT-615
JCW and Mini OEM parts

We do not have a shop yet. Please Call us if you have questions.

John Holbrook

www.bootandbonnetmotorsports.com
John Holbrook

2006 JCW, H-Sport SwayBars, M7 Splitter,Catch Can, APD, Strut Brace, coilovers Schroth Belts, etc......
Skinnyjt

Postby minisaz » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Skinnyjt wrote:We are still working on our site. We had to make a name change. We are now called Boot and Bonnet Motorsports. We carry the following lines

M7
H-sport
Mini-Fini
Borla
Carbotech Brakes
Schroth Belts
Wheels and tires including Falken Azenis RT-615
JCW and Mini OEM parts

We do not have a shop yet. Please Call us if you have questions.

John Holbrook

www.bootandbonnetmotorsports.com

That is a great name !!
Are you going to have a retail store?
Tim
Cars built for small spaces...Go more places.
minisaz

Postby Skinnyjt » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:19 pm

We would love to have a shop and a retail store. We want this to work for us and the community. We want to keep our overhead down in the begining and see where it goes. If there is a product that you are interested in, just let us know.
John Holbrook

2006 JCW, H-Sport SwayBars, M7 Splitter,Catch Can, APD, Strut Brace, coilovers Schroth Belts, etc......
Skinnyjt

Next

Return to General Board