Update fan page & forum

Comments on the club

Update fan page & forum

Postby bigcoyote » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Since we took the group page private again I thought it would be a good idea to keep the fan page up to date with pics & video -- I tried a few days ago and it would not let me post anything. Just wondering if you could open it up for some posting so it looks a little more up to date :D

Also I was wondering if we could get a place on the forum ( a sub-heading ) in the public area to post links to our pics & video from events that was easy for non-members ( and members ) to find. So they can see what the club has done? Since the cards we hand out direct them to the web site & forum, that is where they will look first to see if we are worthy of their time & $$.

Thanks a bunch
Past - 04 MCS - Whalen 8 ball, Dinan CAI, 15% pully, Unichip, B&B
Present - 11 Clubman - Short Shift, Whalen, Silencer Mod
"Man, your car is fast - 'cause you were hauling a$$ when I passed you!"
Flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigcoyote/
bigcoyote
DMC Member
DMC Member

Re: Update fan page & forum

Postby danjmcs » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

bigcoyote wrote:Also I was wondering if we could get a place on the forum ( a sub-heading ) in the public area to post links to our pics & video from events that was easy for non-members ( and members ) to find. So they can see what the club has done? Since the cards we hand out direct them to the web site & forum, that is where they will look first to see if we are worthy of their time & $$.

Something like a "Where in the World have our MiNis been?". That way it wouldn't necessarily have to be just planned club runs, but fun places in general that people have been with their MiNi's as well?
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Return to Suggestions / Ideas