To be tagged or not to be tagged......

If you were "tagged" and decided to visit our forums please let us know here.

To be tagged or not to be tagged......

Postby Quid702 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Dan. I am new to the MINI world. I am so new in fact that I have not bought my MINI yet. I have a few R53s in my sights just waiting to find the right one. I have a vast array of cars that I have owned in the past. I have owned everything from a classic muscle 66 Mustang to 98 Eclipse Spyder GS. I have owned a 1967 Ford F100 and quite a few other different cars. I am a huge gear head and have been pretty much my entire life. I have looked in to replacing my last car with an R53. I have wanted one for a while. I test drove one back in 06 and have had a love for the S since. I have a few that I have been keeping an eye on since my wife and I decided to get another car back in December. But anyway Just wanted to say Hi. Should I decide to pull the trigger and get myself an R53 I will definitely be joining the club. I am in Tucson at DMAFB at the moment so maybe I will see you all out at a Madmen event.
Quid702

Re: To be tagged or not to be tagged......

Postby AKA IAN » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:17 am

Dan, hi.
Get a MINI. Or two. I have an '03 S that I got new back in '02. He has 180K miles on him. Then last month I got a 2013 Justa Cooper Coupe and love him also. I don't know all that technical car stuff, I just love my MINIs and enjoy being in the club with fun people.
We will be having MINI Munchies this Thursday the 13th at Las Margaritas 3602 E. Grant at 6pm. You are welcome to join us and talk to the guys that know all that technical car stuff. I am one of the co-chairs of MADMEN and Barney is the other. He's the man in the know, has Classics and several newer MINIs.
Shoot us an email to madmenoftucson@gmmail.com if you have any questions or want to RSVP for dinner. We are family friendly; wives, kids, parents are all welcome.
Marsha
AKA IAN
DMC Co-Chair
DMC Co-Chair

Re: To be tagged or not to be tagged......

Postby 66Cooper » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:14 pm

You don't need to own a MINI before you come out and visit with us, so please keep an eye on where we are going and meet up with us. email us at madmenoftucson@gmail.com and we can keep you in the loop of what is happening next.
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Return to Hey! I found a DMC card on my MiNi!