Long Story.... Not really a tagging... :-)

If you were "tagged" and decided to visit our forums please let us know here.

Long Story.... Not really a tagging... :-)

Postby Luckiee's Son » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm

This one kind of has a long story to it.... :? :lol:

Well, there's this Chili Red Cooper S that I always see on my way to school. Previously, my mom had told me that this lady that worked at my old elementary school had a MC, but then sold it... :cry: :)

Anyway, I see this Cooper every time I go to school. Well, yesterday, I was walking on a crosswalk and the MC is sitting right there, so I waved. It looked like a woman, and then I ducked down more because I couldn't see her, (BTW, she had that big front-windshield Cooper S sticker on it!) and it turns out that it was the lady that had sold her old one! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

So, I know her daughter sorta and she goes to my school. So, today I saw her and asked, "Your mom has a MINI Cooper, right?" And she said, "Yeah, she told me that you waved at her yesterday... :roll: " :lol: So, I gave her a card and told her to give it to her mom. (FYI there's ANOTHER girl that I know and her mom has a Red Cooper too! I did the same, gave her a card...)

SO, it was kinda like a tagging, right? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luckiee's Son

Postby It Works » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Indirect tagging is legal under the club rules (and if it's not, then it should be added). :)
'06 MCS JCW, Aero, Bilstein PSS9's SB/S
'06 MCS JCW GP
It Works

Postby Luckiee's Son » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:55 am

It Works wrote:Indirect tagging is legal under the club rules (and if it's not, then it should be added). :)

:D
Luckiee's Son

Return to Hey! I found a DMC card on my MiNi!