West Valley LY/B Justa and EB/W MCS

Here is where you post a sighting of MiNi

West Valley LY/B Justa and EB/W MCS

Postby M3NTAL » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Spotted a Justacooper with tag "NOTACAB" with the DMC sticker on the back over by ASU West.. They didn't notice me right behind them HA HA

and also spotted a SLAMMED OUT EB/W R53 on 51st ave coming at me.. don't think they waived back though.. shame
M3NTAL

Re: West Valley LY/B Justa and EB/W MCS

Postby danjmcs » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 am

M3NTAL wrote:Spotted a Justacooper with tag "NOTACAB" with the DMC sticker on the back over by ASU West.. They didn't notice me right behind them HA HA
and also spotted a SLAMMED OUT EB/W R53 on 51st ave coming at me.. don't think they waived back though.. shame

Yeah, the JUSTACAB are DMC Members, we helped present that Mini to her as a graduation gift last year :)
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby It Works » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:19 am

danjmcs wrote:
M3NTAL wrote:Spotted a Justacooper with tag "NOTACAB" with the DMC sticker on the back over by ASU West.. They didn't notice me right behind them HA HA

Yeah, the JUSTACAB are DMC Members, we helped present that Mini to her as a graduation gift last year :)

She lives just around the corner from me. Have noticed a DS there lately as well.
'06 MCS JCW, Aero, Bilstein PSS9's SB/S
'06 MCS JCW GP
It Works

Postby danjmcs » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 am

It Works wrote:She lives just around the corner from me. Have noticed a DS there lately as well.

Sweet... last time i spoke with them the other daughters VW had bitten the bullet, and there was talk of becoming a 2 Mini family!
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Postby deemotored » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:57 pm

The other daughter has a MINI now too. She was at the March car show with it. :D
deemotored
DMC Founding Member
DMC Founding Member

Return to MiNi Spotting