17th Annual British Euro Auto Tour - April 12th-13th, 2014

Discuss anything MiNi related!

17th Annual British Euro Auto Tour - April 12th-13th, 2014

Postby danjmcs » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 am

FYI, Registration for the 17th Annual British Euro Auto Tour (http://www.beataz.com) has opened for the 2014 event on the weekend of April 12th and 13th. Due to a scheduling issue this year it is a week earlier in the year than prior years. We've attended this a few years in the past and it's a really well planned event by members of the local Jaguar club and has a great mix of makes and models. If you visit the website you can see pictures from previous events and get more information about this two day event that starts in Phoenix and stays overnight in Flagstaff after taking the long way up via Wickenburg, Prescott, Jerome, Oak Creek Canyon, etc. Click on the shopping cart link on the right to see cost of registration and the options. Below is the latest emailed note from the event planners.

Hi, we’ve got the web site updated and hopefully a number of items fixed, reviewed. You may register online or download a copy of the application / information page and fill that out. Remember you are not officially registered until your check is received. Any questions, suggestions or ideas let me know. We’re working with the merchants in Prescott for their approval to park on Whiskey Row, always a lot of work but worth the effort. Rental of certain items, police services, parking barricades continue to increase as the list just goes on and on but Janice & I enjoy bringing all the car clubs together for the fun we have. Remember the dates this year are April 12-13, 2014. Yes, that’s a change from previous years due to a scheduling conflict in Prescott. Please let your car club editors know as I’ve had several contact me.
http://www.beataz.com
Thanks for your participation,
Mike & Janice Goodwin
’68 E Type OTS
Phoenix, AZ
Dan
danjmcs
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member

Return to General Board