Prospective member in Flagstaff

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Prospective member in Flagstaff

Postby chaddubya » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 pm

We live in Flagstaff and were interested in the group. We frequent PHX and would love to participate in the events but also curious if there are any other Flag residents on this forum. Also curious about posting gatherings as a non-member. I would like to plan a get together from flag down into Sedona for lunch but didn't see any documentation on whether or not I was allowed.

Thanks in advance.

Chad

Edit**

I have read through the Bylaws and Member Code of Conduct (LOVE IT! I know I am crazy for loving Bylaws FINE hehe)

I did not see anything in there explicitly limiting potential members, and since I plan on becoming a member if accepted I didn't think it would be too big of an issue but still wanted to ask. So please let me know.

On a side note, My wife and I are planning on attending your January Pajama Jam but I am not sure if I am officially a "prospective member" simply by being interested in the group...so let me know if this would not be appropriate to attend w/o a formal invite.

Thanks again.
chaddubya

Re: Prospective member in Flagstaff

Postby Oldgamefreak » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:50 pm

@chaddubya,

Sorry no one has responded to your post. So for starters WELCOME!!!! Just so you know we have a private Facebook page and that's mostly where we "hang out". The forums don't get as much traffic as they did in the early days of social media.

Let me see if I can get someone over here to answer your questions.

Jerry
Oldgamefreak
DMC Member
DMC Member

Postby 66Cooper » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 pm

@chaddubya

I sent you a private message and I want to say on the forum publicly as well I am sorry nobody got back to you before now.

As mentioned, we do have a private facebook group for members and I think many of us were guilty of neglecting the forum for the past several weeks, before and after the holidays.

Welcome to the forum, and I personally don't see any reason you couldn't attend the January Pajama Jam and get to meet some of the Phoenix members of the Desert Rat Pack, so even though I am not really a DRP member, but I am a Dynamic MiNi Collective member, consider this your official invite to the Pajama Jam meeting. I think it will mostly be a business and planning meeting, but with a twist of fun involved.
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby Skych » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Yay!!!! Come to pajama jam!!! It'll be a blast! We do runs up north on occasion so you're more than welcome to join on to any of those in the future. 8)
Skych

Postby chaddubya » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Thanks so much everyone!! I am very excited to be part of a good group of MiNi owners :) We love driving and getting the MINI has drastically encouraged that behavior. My wife and I will be at the PAJAMARAMA!! hehe. I will be driving my R60 but she may drive the R56 if she doesn't feel like riding w/ me which happens on occasion. I don't use FaceBook though I have one...So I may look into that. Also plan on actually joining DMC soon.

Thanks again everyone. See you on the road.

P.S. We did a drive into Sedona last weekend and met up w/ the in-laws in their MINI and had a huge blast cruising around the bends then hanging out in Sedona. Would love to help organize that kind of stuff...but all that later! :)
chaddubya

Postby 66Cooper » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:58 am

Awesome, a multi MINI family! :D
Barney
Associate Broker Lauer Realty Tucson AZ
Buying or Selling Real Estate in Southern Arizona? Contact me.
BRG/W Classic Mini, 1275, 12" SAXONs
'04 EB S, B&B exh., 15% pulley, K&N Typhoon, M7 STB
66Cooper
DMC Treasurer
DMC Treasurer

Postby Skych » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:01 pm

It was nice to meet you at the jamma jam!! Hope to see you at future events as well :)
Skych

Return to General Board