Hello from the past

Discuss anything MiNi related!

Hello from the past

Postby maxg765 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:51 am

Hello Minians,

Its been a looong while since I've been on here. I moved away to Miami, FL June of 2012. In case I am remembered by my Mini, it was the 2009 JCW R56 black with black roof and you guessed it, black interior. I still remember most of you and, your Mini's you had at the time. Sadly I sold my JCW within a year of coming to FL. Its just not a safe environment for nice (and small) car out here. I do miss it! My kids miss it even more.

I'll be spending some good amount of time in PHX and Scottsdale over the next few months starting Jan 6th through to the 17th for my first trip. While I am mini-less I would still love to come by the pavilions and meet up with the group again.

And…I've also realized that I really miss Phoenix. Its a pretty good chance that by June I will have permanently moved back along with the family :) hence my forthcoming visits over the next few months. That being said, a 2014 Cooper S or JCW (if they announce one) will most likely be in the works.

Best regards and looking forwards to hearing from some of you and seeing you all again.

Max G
Last edited by maxg765 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Regards

Max

2009 Factory JCW R56, Midnight Black/Black Roof, Aerodynamic Factory kit, Black Punch Leather Interior, Piano Black, Xenon, JCW Sport Suspension Upgrade, Clear Turn Signals, Rear Fogs, Arm Rest, Bluetooth/iPod USB
maxg765

Re: Hello from the past

Postby Louie B. » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:06 am

Hey Max! looking forward to your visits! We still go to Pavs on the 3rd Saturdays.
"I don't fail, I succeed in finding what doesn't work"
Louie B.
DMC Member
DMC Member

Re: Hello from the past

Postby Skych » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Awwww, very cute :) Hope to see you at Pavs!
Skych

Return to General Board